Journeyman Tradesperson/Journeyman Mechanic/Millwright
Pay Rate: $28.05
Benefits through Union
Looking to hire for two geographical areas.
North End: Oyama to Kelowna
South End: Summerland to Osoyoos - Keremeos
Some of the major responsibilities may include:
- Communication with Management regarding issues, projects & timelines.
- Unsupervised maintenance & service of all aspects of fruit packing lines.
- All welding applications.
The applicant must:
- Hold a valid Journeyman Millwright ticket.
- Must be certified or be willing to apprentice (cost covered by company).
- Have the technical knowledge to undertake any assignment without direct supervision.
- Have five (5) or more years experience in fruit packing line maintenance.
- Be familiar with & able to work around hydraulic, electrical, compressed air & mechanical systems.
- Be available to work a variety of shifts in any of the facilities operated by the employer in the Winfield geographical area.
- Have a complete set of tools on site. Tool allowance as per Article 15.16 of the Collective Agreement.
- Have above average attendance.
- Able to work any shift as required, or in other facilities as required.
Anyone interested in this position must submit their C.V. in confidence by email [email protected].